Rules For The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog site.
1. What do you consider to be your biggest strength?
Ability to sort out technical problems. As a full time geek (computer engineer) I really enjoy it. If there is a problem to resolve, I never ask IF it is possible to do it, instead I’m finding out HOW to it. And I’ve got enough patience and determination to do that, as sometimes huge amount of time is required to succeed.
2. If you could pick up and master any skill in just one day, what skill would it be? (Playing an instrument, speaking a language? Etc)
I won’t be original here – my choice would be mastering guitar. This is on my TO DO list, however due to other priorities it may need to wait until I’m retired 😀 If I could achieve that within one day, that’s the time I can sacrifice for it this year 🙂
3. What is the best place you have visited as a tourist and why?
Great place for both lazy time on the beach and for visiting interesting historical places. So I did that interchangeably. I was also impressed by the night life in the capitol of this island – you can go for shopping up to late hours or choose one of many ships waiting to take you for night cruise. I had impression that people didn’t sleep there at all 🙂
4. What are your three favourite films?
- Wild at Heart (1990, David Lynch)
- Natural Born Killers (1995, Oliver Stone)
- The Matrix (1999, The Wachowskis)
5. List 3 fun things you would like to do before you die.
- Create independent film.
- Play some music on stage (after mastering guitar in one day 🙂 )
- Learn to fly a plane.
6. If you could go back in time to any point in history, and stay there for 24 hours, just observing, where would you go and why?
I’d like to go back to the point when pyramids where built to find out what amazing technology was used for this job. Other choice would be to go to Vikings times as that’s my favourite historical period.
7. What is the most you have ever won or lost in one session of gambling or on a bet?
The biggest money I lost was £2 and I did it just because it was kind of lottery organised for charity. Normally, I don’t gamble.
8. What is your most prized material possession?
9. What are your main goals (not blog related) for 2018?
To put bigger focus on healthy lifestyle – more exercising, better diet and add some work on spiritual side as well. To be happy and share it with others.
10. Who is the most famous person you have met face to face? Briefly describe the encounter.
It was many years ago in Poland, when I met Roman Kostrzewski – leader of music band Kat. They were founded in ’80s and are considered as fathers of Polish Heavy Metal. I met him once just on a bus stop, we started to talk somehow and then had a chat through entire bus journey (about 1h).
11. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
Mead. Did I mention my interest in Vikings history? This beverage is symbol of that epoch – it wasn’t just ordinary alcohol in those times but was related to many rituals and left its presence in Nordic myths and legends. My personal recommendation is to drink it slightly heated – warm, but never hot. Great especially in cold days.
- What motivates you to keep blogging?
- What is your favourite band/singer from previous century?
- If you wanted go to other country for 1 year, which one would it be and why?
- What is your source of creativity? Where do you find inspiration?
- The most hilarious situation from your job/school.
- What are your favourite clothes?
- If you could become film character, who would you choose?
- What was your best and your worst shopping experience?
- What is your favourite social media and what would you add/change to make it better?
- What do you find most relaxing for you?
- Can you imagine your life without Internet?
I’d like to read your post – please remember to tag me on Twitter (@FashionButHow) when you publish your answers. And if you find it fun, please share and subscribe 🙂
Extra: if you’d like to see who I was talking about in point 10, try this video: